Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Letterpress from the makers of QuicKutz


Letterpress Printing by Lifestyle Crafts, or L, is the newest brand to join the QK, Inc. family. A portable, easy to use letterpress tool that's practical for any home crafter. With the L Letterpress product line you can create handmade letterpress projects like cards, invitations, gifts, stationery and more. From simple day-to-day expressions and correspondence to momentous occasions like weddings, graduations, and babies. The standard letterpress process involves printing words or designs with ink while simultaneously debossing it into a thick, soft paper. Over the past several years letterpress has seen a resurgence in popularity, evolving into a modern art form that epitomizes class and high quality.

2 comments:

Jet said...

On October 7th I get to go learn how to use the Letterpress. I am so excited can't wait to share what I learn with all of you ...

Anonymous said...

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement?
My blog has a lot of unique content I've either created myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any ways to help prevent content from being ripped off? I'd truly appreciate it.


Here is my web page: acoustic guitar chord